ACBSP Launches a Redesigned Career Center with New Products and Intuitive Interface
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Posted by: Melinda Dorning
ACBSP is proud to announce its new Career Center — the premiere resource to connect career opportunities with highly qualified business education talent. The Career Center is designed to provide a better overall experience through a modern design and an intuitive interface. You can now easily access the ACBSP Career Center from any device you choose, from smartphone to tablet to desktop.
The redesigned Career Center will allow you to:
Recruit for Open Positions
• Post jobs for your institution, where the most qualified business education professionals will find and apply to them.
• Promote your jobs directly to Career Center job seekers via our exclusive Job Flash email.
• Search the résumé database and contact qualified candidates proactively.
• Expose your job postings to a larger audience through our NEW diversity, veterans and social networks.
Manage Your Career
• Search and apply to the best business education jobs at colleges and universities that value your credentials!
• Upload your anonymous résumé so employers may contact you, but you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information.
• Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s).
• Access career resources and job searching tips and tools.
Easy to use. Intuitive. Efficient.
We hope this newly designed Career Center will make a significant difference for our members as they navigate their career paths.
Take a look at the new and improved ACBSP Career Center and let us know what you think!