A collection of six presentations from the 2017 Region 3 Fall Conference is now available. The Conference was held in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina on October 26-28, 2017. The presentations are provided as PDFs contained in a single ZIP file.
Click here to download all the presentations.
The following lists all the presentations submitted. Looking for a different presentation? Contact Region 3 leadership.
· “Enhancing OUR abilities to recruit, retain, and reenter students” - Edward D. Brown, Alabama State University
· “High Impact Practices, Experiential Learning, Reflection, and Student Success” - Sergio Castello, Wingate University
· “Inquiry and Reflection…ePortfolios in Study Abroad” – Tammie Bolling, Pellissippi State Community College
· “The Journey from Sage on the Stage to Mentor and Coach” - Betsy Wampler, American InterContinental University, Atlanta Campus
· “Owning Student Success through Retention” - Ed Taylor and Kerry Waller, Piedmont College
· “Two years of focused MBA growth: A customer service turn-around story” - Jacob I. Fait and Matthew Sweet, Lincoln Memorial University