ACBSP Update, the quarterly newsletter of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, is now available online at http://www.acbsp.org/acbspupdate. As an individual involved in the delivery of business education on your campus, you are a member of ACBSP. Just as Business Education Week, which is delivered to you each Friday, keeps you informed of activities in the area of business education, ACBSP Update keeps you informed of activities within your ACBSP.
The contents of this issue include:
- University of Indianapolis Athens and Yanbu Industrial College receive first Global Partnership Award.
- President Charles Beem recalls highlights from his first six months as ACBSP president.
- Doug Viehland points out significant milestones in the history of ACBSP.
- Wilfredo Giraldo provides an update on progress in Latin America.
- Andy Saucedo announces a series of video tutorials focused on accreditation standards.
- 2014 ACBSP Annual Conference Update
- Member Spotlight this issue: Columbia State Community College & Grand Canyon University
- Corporate Member Spotlight this issue: LiveText.
- Professional Opportunities are listed in Update and in the Career Center at www.acbsp.org/networking for you to find the next step on your career ladder.
Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications
11520 West 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
PH: 913-339-9356/FAX: 913-339-6226