Save the Date: Region 7 Fall Conference
We hope to see you at the 2017 Region 7 Fall Conference in Denver, Colorado, October 25 (pre-conference), October 26-27 (main conference). This year's conference is hosted by Alliance for Performance Excellence and University of Phoenix. Reserve your room at the Holiday Inn, 455 S. Colorado Blvd, by clicking here, or calling 303-388-5561. The room rate is $99 + tax. Please use the group code ACB to get the discounted rate.
The conference will be held at CableLand, 4150 E. Shangri La Dr., Denver.
The Western Council of Business Schools and Programs is a regional division of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs representing colleges and universities in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and the Canadian Provinces of Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Canadian Territories of Yukon Territory, Nunavut Territory, and the Northwestern Territories. The mission of the ACBSP is to establish, promote and recognize educational standards that contribute to the continuous improvement of business education and, through the process of accreditation, to recognize business schools and programs that adhere to these standards.
The ten regional councils of ACBSP have been established to promote the goals and objectives of the national Council at the local level.
The Objectives of the Western Council of Business Schools and Programs, Region 7 include:
- To provide a regional forum to foster a better understanding of business education and for the exchange of ideas concerning collegiate business education programs, curriculum, and articulation among member institutions.
- To assist Region 7 member institutions in their efforts to improve their professional business schools and programs and to assist them in their efforts to attain accreditation.
- To provide ACBSP's Board of Directors with ideas and recommendations as to how the Council can better serve its membership.
- To work with the ACBSP Board of Directors, President & CEO, and Staff to achieve the goals and objectives of ACBSP.
- To provide opportunity to focus on membership expansion and related services.
Bylaws: The Western Council of Business Schools and Programs previously revised the bylaws in 2015.
Download the Region 7 Bylaws
Strategic Plan: The Western Council of Business Schools and Programs has a strategic planning process in place.
Download the Region 7 Strategic Plan
Presentations: See selected presentations from the Regional Conferences.
Minutes from Past Business Meetings:
Looking for more minutes, agenda, and other documents? Visit the Region 7 File Library.
British Columbia Institute of Technology
University of Phoenix
|Immediate Past Chair
Notre Dame de Namur University