Save the Date: Region 1 Fall Conference
We hope to see you at the 2017 Region 1 Fall Conference in Manchester, New Hampshire, October 26-27. This year's conference is hosted by Southern New Hampshire University - College of Online and Continuing Education. Reserve your room at the Radisson Hotel, 700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03101, by clicking here, or calling 603-625-1000. The room rate is $129 + tax. Please use the group code ACBSP Region 1/2017 Conference to get the discounted rate.
Register for the Region 1 Fall Conference Now!
The Northeastern Council of Business Schools and Programs is a regional division of the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs representing colleges and universities in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Canadian Provinces of Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Quebec. The mission of the ACBSP is to establish, promote and recognize educational standards that contribute to the continuous improvement of business education and, through the process of accreditation, to recognize business schools and programs that adhere to these standards.
Attendees at the 2015 Region 1 Meeting in West Hartford, Connecticut.
Select presentations from the latest Regional Conference can be found here.
The ten regional councils of ACBSP have been established to promote the goals and objectives of the national Council at the local level.
The Objectives of the Northeastern Council of Business Schools and Programs, Region 1 include:
- To provide a regional forum to foster a better understanding of business education and for the exchange of ideas concerning collegiate business education programs, curriculum, and articulation among member institutions.
- To assist Region 1 member institutions in their efforts to improve their professional business schools and programs and to assist them in their efforts to attain accreditation.
- To provide ACBSP's Board of Directors with ideas and recommendations as to how the Council can better serve its membership.
- To work with the ACBSP Board of Directors, President & CEO, and staff to achieve the goals and objectives of ACBSP.
- To provide opportunity to focus on membership expansion and related services.
|Co-Chair (Year 2)
||Dr. Joseph Cappa
Southern New Hampshire University
|Co-Chair (Year 1)
New Jersey City University
||TBD in October, 2017
||Shani D. Carter
Community College of Rhode Island
|Immediate Past Chair
||Dr. Augustine A. Boakye
Essex County College