Click the Button Below to Register
Registration Fee: $125 member/nonmember if registered by October 1. $150 after October 1.
Call for Presentations: Download here. Presentations must be submitted by September 15, 2015.
Hotel: Hampton Inn Tiffin. $79/night. Call 419-443-5300 and mention "ACBSP Region 4" for group rate.
HOTEL UPDATE: 15 additional rooms at the nearby Holiday Inn Express have been secured for the nights of 10/21 to 10/23. Cost is $89/night plus tax. Call the hotel directly at 419-443-5100 and mention ACBSP Region 4. Address: Holiday Inn Express, 78 Shaffer Park Drive, Tiffin, OH 44883.
Thursday 10/22 (Camden Falls Conference Center)
· 2:00-4:00pm Region 4 Leadership and Strategic Planning Committee meetings
· 2:00-7:00pm Registration in the lobby of Camden Falls Conference Center
· 5:30-7:30pm Opening Dinner and Keynote - Lynn Child, Chairman & President at CentraComm Communications & CEO at Aardvark, Inc
· 8:00-10:00pm [OPTIONAL] Wine tasting event at Ralph’s Joy of Living in Tiffin, OH ($15 per person; not included in registration)
Friday 10/23 (Tiffin University Campus)
· 7:30-9:00am Registration in Gillmor lobby on the Tiffin University campus
· 8:30-9:30am Opening remarks – Mayor of Tiffin Aaron D. Montz
· 9:30-12:15am Concurrent sessions
· 12:30-2:00pm Buffett Lunch & Region 4 business meeting
10/22 Opening Dinner: "Business Security in a Connected Society"
Lynn Child is an accomplished entrepreneur, speaker, and philanthropist from northwest Ohio. Her catapult into the information technology industry is driven by her love for technology and the people who are impacted by it. For over a decade, she has been a driving force behind the technology companies CentraComm, focused on networking, security, and data management and Aardvark, focused on web and application development. Today, Lynn continues to be a trusted IT advisor in board rooms and public forums throughout the world.
10/23 Conference Opening Session: "Enhancing partnerships between universities and local government"
Aaron D. Montz was elected Mayor of Tiffin in November 2011 as the youngest ever Mayor in the history of the city. Montz attended Columbian High School in Tiffin and graduated from Heidelberg University in 2008 with a degree in History and Political Science. His political career began in 2007 with his election to Tiffin City Council to represent the City’s Second Ward. Tiffin has certainly become one of the leading communities for job growth in all of Ohio. In 2013 alone, more than 400 industrial sector jobs and 250 retail jobs were created due to the positive leadership of Montz at City Hall. In fact, Tiffin was rated #30 out of nearly 600 micropolitans for economic development in 2012 and then jumped to #10 in the nation on that same list for 2013. Tiffin collected a record number of income tax revenue in 2013 and is expected to see that number rise again in 2014.